Holyrood Chapel will re-open for Sunday morning Worship on Sunday, 13 September, 2020. A Risk Assessment and Buildings Checklist have been finalised. To adhere to the Risk Assessment, the following requirements are in place:
- Advance attendance registration is required. Please contact Pamela Sloan prior to each Sunday – email@example.com or 07940 319960. This will ensure that the Church does not reach capacity. Individuals’ details will be logged and kept for 21 days for Track & Trace purposes.
- Two metre spacing will be marked outside to ensure social distancing on entering.
- The wearing of face masks in Holyrood Chapel is mandatory.
- No singing is permitted and there will be no tea/coffee served after the service.
- The use of hand sanitiser on entry and exit is essential. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance/exit.
- Each person attending will be directed to a seat using the 2 metre social distancing rule. Seats will be filled up from the front of the Church first.
- Family groups may sit together.
- We are discouraging use of the toilet.
Thorough cleaning of Holyrood Chapel before, during (touch points) and after the service is vital. Should you wish to volunteer to be added to the cleaning rota please contact Yvonne Reid – Tel: 01358 789225. Cleaning should be carried out by one person or two people from the same family bubble. It is hoped that volunteers will have no more than one duty once a month.